that lingers in the mind
like an unforgettable photograph
as precious as the treasure
aboard the ship ARGO
In Greek mythology, the ARGO is the ship that carried Jason on his quest to retrieve the golden fleece. We chose the name “ARGO” because we want our guests to discover new experiences and a sense of excitement, like the characters in this legendary tale of adventure.
Panoramic windows overlook the gardens of the Imperial Palace, with the city lights of Tokyo glittering beyond the trees.
We endeavor to create a total experience for our guests, with warm and welcoming service and cuisine that combines classical French and modern sensibilities. We invite you to spend a memorable time with us that will linger in your heart like a precious photograph.
ARGO by Tojo
9F ONE FOUR TWO by Tojo,
1-12 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line:
3min walk from Hanzomon Station[Exit 3a]
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line:
8min walk from Kojimachi Station[Exit 3]
- Free parking available (Availability is limited, depending on the number and type of vehicle.)
- Number of seating
- 42 seats, 1 private room(2-10 seats)
- Please check the calendar for availability.