Our reservation policy:
- For returning guests, we will inquire about your previous visits in order to serve you a different menu. (Note that some items may be repeated.)
- Private rooms can be reserved for an additional fee of ¥5,000 (tax not included).
- For guests with small children, we ask that you use the private room. Children of elementary-school age and older are welcome in the main dining area at lunchtime; middle-school and high-school students are also welcome at dinner time.
- Please inform us of any allergies or dietary restrictions in advance.
- Due to limited availability of ingredients, we ask that you call us prior to your reservation for any changes to the number of guests in your party.
- For cancelations made the day before your scheduled reservation, kindly note that you will be charged 50% of the price of the menu. For same-day cancelations, you will be charged the full amount (100%) of the menu price. (If your booking falls on the day after a holiday, please contact us with any changes at least two days prior to your scheduled reservation.)
Outside of regular business hours, please email email@example.com regarding cancelations.
- Please note that if you cannot honor your reservation and do not call the restaurant or cancel online, you may have difficulty making bookings in the future.